Terms and Condition
The following terms and conditions and all applicable laws will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website, without any limitation or qualification. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. By visiting this website or downloading any information from the website, you agree to abide by the below terms and conditions. In case you don’t, we request you not to use the website or download any information from the site.
- All the information provided on this site is free of charge and exists for information purpose only. It does not establish any business relationship between you and Guitaa Web Service. Certain links on this site may lead to external sites not operated by us. No warranty is made regards such links and services and we take no responsibility for it. Any use that you make of that external information is at your own risk.
- You shall be responsible to comply with the jurisdiction laws from where you access this site and you will be agreeable not to violate any such law regarding the information on this site. Unless stated explicitly, whatever information you submit on our website would be legally viable and we suggest not submitting highly confidential information on the net.
- Guitaa Web Service will not entertain any unauthorized idea submissions from external non-business associations. Any idea, not within the purview of business relationship with clients may not be treated as valid and can be disregarded or destroyed. We hold no obligation to take care of such unauthorized data.
- Guitaa Web Service has business relationships with multiple customers, suppliers, clients and others. Terminologies like joint venture, partnership and partner showcase business relationship showing common interest areas and these words do not show accurate legal bonding.
Guitaa Web Service reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time. No notice is required to effect any such restriction or termination.
While having an access to the website, you agree not to interrupt or disturb the functioning of the website in any way. You shall not copy, modify, and reproduce any information regarding our services / products / solutions in any manner, from the website.
You may download, view, copy and print documents from the Site subject to the following:
- The Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- The Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Guitaa Web Service
- Unless otherwise stated, the website content is the property of Guitaa Web Service . All the trademarks used or referred to in this website are the sole property of their respective owners.
Elements of Guitaa Web Servicewebsites are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Guitaa Web Service website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by us. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Third Party Content
This website furnishes third party information including third party articles, reports etc. You acknowledge and agree that this third party content is not created or endorsed by Guitaa Web Service. This third party content is for general information only and does not recommend or suggest any marketing / branding of that particular content. You acknowledge that the third party content is from reliable sources but there is no guarantee made by Guitaa Web Service for its completeness and accuracy.
Because of use of third party content, you may be directed to other websites. If you decide to visit other site, it is solely at your own discretion and responsibility to take protective measures to guard against viruses or such destructive elements. Such links do not imply that our website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.
The website and the material content provided on this site or any software available on this site, are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Guitaa Web Service best activities, there is no guarantee that this website will be free of viruses.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Guitaa Web Service be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Guitaa Web Serviceis expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Legal use of the website
You shall not use the website for any illegal or unlawful purpose. You shall not use the website for any usage that could damage any infrastructure of Guitaa Web Service. You shall not try to gain unauthorized access of any of our servers or information.
You are ready to indemnify Guitaa Web Service against any claim, cost, expense, loss while usage of this website.
This website may contain clerical and typographical errors as well as inaccuracies. Guitaa Web Service disclaims any obligations to update the website or any of the content on the website. We do not warrant accuracy or completeness of the contents distributed through the website. Thereby, you acknowledge that any reliance on such contents shall be at your sole risk. This website is for information purpose only and should not be considered as technical advice of any sort.